Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Taste of Thomasville and Buisness expo 2009




Forget Me Not Floral and Gift.
I use Forget me not anytime I need flowers or gifts.
They have a wonderful selection and you cant finder any better service.


Philis and I had a blast together.
We ate and talked and wondered around most of the evening.


My friends Ashley and Reagan were there with
Merchants Bank in Thomasville.


The water guy was wondering around too.
If anyone is interested in personalized water bottles give
Pure Springs Water Company a call at 334-682-4110.
These would be great for family reunions, weddings,
fundraisers and so many other functions.



Treys Sports Grill. I stopped by here several times.
Not just good food, good friends too.
Treys has a wonderful lunch special everyday.


Mom was the first person anyone got to see. :)

She was right inside the door selling tickets.



My friends Arthur and Bridgett McLean were there.
You can probably guess what they do. lol.
Arthur McLean Photography.


Amber and Kara were there with Gaston's Grill.
They had some good food to try.
Gaston's has a good all you can eat buffet.
************
Of all the people and business's at the Taste of Thomasville that were set up, and between me and dad, we got pictures of everyone, the only one that was left out was OURS. lol. So to make up for it I will just tell you that AE Photography had a wonderful table set up. We do photography, Beaded Jewelry and Jewelry repair.

No comments: