Thursday, November 3, 2011

Count Your Blessings...

Today I am thankful for a roof over my head. I have a nice home, that we have build with our own hands and I am very blessed to have this home... 
5 years ago me and my husband had a big dream, we wanted a house... 
We were flat broke and had little credit, so there we were with a big dream... 
My husband drew out a plan he liked and I shot it down. LOL... 
Several plans later and 2 bathrooms and a large kitchen later we had a plan to the house we were dreaming of... 
With a total of 7.00 combined between the two of us, we went and bought string to lay out our new home... 
And 5 years later here we are been living in our beautiful home for a year... 
This home has been a total blessing to both of us... 
Built with blood , sweat and tears... 
It has not been easy and we have had a lot of bumps in the road to get here... 
But with faith we kept going... 
Now we have a place large enough to have friends and family over and not be sitting on each others laps. lol... 
So, yes, I am very thankful for this green metal roof over my head. :-) 

Count your blessings, name them one by one...

No comments: