Saturday, November 5, 2011

Count Your Blessings...

Today I am Thankful for days like today... I have had a wonderful day full of things to be Thankful for. Today the hubby had off (a Saturday off is rare around here), so we actually could sleep late... Did we??? NO... But we both slept till we woke up without an alarm clock going off... :-) The a few hours of TV... A trip to get some home cooked BBQ. YUM YUM!!! Then off to do some shopping @ our favorite sporting goods store. lol... Yes, I said our, but what I mean is his... LOL... Lunch @ a country diner. Then back home to a nap. :-) I got lots of computer time this afternoon, and got to talk with both of my Besties... Mom came by and brought me mail, with winnings in it... the weather was awesome today also... So today was a good day and I am Thankful for days like today... :-) 

Count your Blessings name them one by one...   

1 comment:

Denise McDonough said...

Thank you for coming over to Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1 :)
I love this little post! if you ever want to come adn chit chat again I do thankful thursdays :)