Wednesday, November 9, 2011

EMAIL Problems...

Okay... Here it is... I started using my local provider email service for my blogging back in September... I thought, I have the email and I pay for it as part of my package with my internet, why not use it??? It was good in Sept & Oct... But Nov. 1st rolled around and I check my email... WTH!!!!! I have NO emails... Okay, maybe some of my blogging friends are sleeping in after a long Halloween... Nov. 2nd... NO emails... I have over 200 daily newsletters that I get, there is NO WAY everyone did not do anything for 2 days...Here we are on the 9th (today) I am getting at max 10 emails a day. :-( I am sure I am missing wonderful news and giveaways and hops and notifications... If I have not replied to your emails, please do not think bad of me, I did not receive it... So the other day I just went and set up a new account away from my provider... Smart, right, why did I not think of this days ago. LOL... So I am now in the process of having to rejoin all the newsletters that I really liked... Easy job, just go to my Google reader and start at the top... YEA RIGHT!!! Who knew I was following over 1000 blogs on my reader!!! I go to my reader a lot and check whats happening but never pay attention to the little side bar. LOL...  So, the whole thing in a nut shell is, If you send me emails to my old account I may or may not answer you. I am not ignoring you because I soooo love emails and friends... I have my new account on here and I am using it in all my messages now also... Thanks for understanding and if you have any tips to make this change easier I am all ears... 

Happy Blogging and have a Blessed day :-)

No comments: